Monday, July 7, 2008

Triclops! - Out of Africa

Well, this is my first "real" blog entry, so I thought I start off with a good one. Triclops! is a post-hardcore, prog-esque band from San Francisco. Think of a median between At the Drive-In and The Mars Volta, throw in some Fugazi and top it off with some Minor Threat and you have the sonic boom that is Triclops!. The First time I listened to 'March of the Half-Babies', the first track off of Out of Africa, I instantly fell in love. The rest of the album delivers a punch so incredible, I cannot even begin to describe it. Oh, and the lead singer uses vocal effects that'll blow your mind into oblivion. The only thing I can say is GET THIS ALBUM. The tracks are as followed:

1.) March of the Half-Babies
2.) Iraqi Curator
3.) Freedom Tickler
4.) Duende War
5.) Cassava
6.) Lovesong for the Botfly

Their Myspace

Out of Africa

No comments: